Buildr is a post-construction platform that starts with project handover. It streamlines the documentation you collect during construction so that you have everything you need during facility maintenance. Read this article or watch this short video to learn how to use Buildr for your project:
What can I do with Buildr?
- Streamline project handover: collect consistent and important project documentation across different general contractors.
- Real-time project delivery: get access to warranties, maintenance schedules, and all other documentation in real-time as it is being collected
- Facility information anywhere: access your facility information instantly and from anywhere.
Here's how it works:
Access project documentation instantly
You can view your documentation instantly, from anywhere:
Your information is organized to make it easy to find what you are looking for:
How do I get started with Buildr?
There are two ways to get started:
- Get invited by a general contractor who is using Buildr
- Purchase Buildr and invite your general contractors to use it. Click here to schedule a demo