Welcome to Buildr! 🎉
Whether you are new to the platform, or you need a refresher so you can load in a new project, this quick walkthrough will give you every necessary step to Closeout your project in no time.
Here are the steps to follow that are addressed in the video:
- Login using Procore
- Create a New Project
- Import Specs and Directory
- Create the list of Requirements
- Emails Trade Partners from your Work email (see below).
- Choose Submitters & Attach Specific Portal Attachments
- Request Requirements & Attach General Portal Attachments
- [Optional] As Documents are Submitted, Request Additional Review from your Design Team
- Identify Primary Contacts
- Enable Syncs
- Closeout and Handover
Subcontractor Email Template
We highly recommend emailing your subcontractors from your work email before requesting documents from them. Feel free to use this as a starting point:
We are using a platform called Buildr to collect closeout documents for [Insert Project Name]. This will allow us to streamline the collection of closeout documents as well as create an unparalleled and consistent closeout experience for [Insert Owner's Name] and other jobs in the future. Please click the link below to watch a short introduction of how we expect you to interact with the platform. Additionally, when we request documents from you, we will be using Buildr to send these emails. Please prepare your team to receive emails from buildrtech.com. Thank you for your cooperation and please feel free to email us should you have any questions about the process.
Buildr Introduction: https://help.buildrtech.com/en/articles/4694313-subcontractor-meet-buildr